Reel Talk with Latresa Baker
I need a some advice. I was supposed to meet with my director today to get the last bit of footage for my reel. I gave him an additional week already and now because of the blizzard he cancelled and in addition said there is still a significant amount of ADR needed to be completed in order for me to have quality clips for my reel....now we're supposed to meet the 17th finish ADR and I'll get my footage the same day. In your opinion, do you think I should wait until I get the footage or just go ahead and create the reel without it. The footage I'm waiting for is a feature film I was the lead in....